Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reflection

Creating my own personal GAME plan has really made me focus on the NETS-T and on my teaching.  I have also thought a lot about how I plan for my daily instruction.  I have implemented some of the same ideas in the GAME plan into my daily lesson plans.  For example, when I plan for a lesson or unit I have really started to think about my goals, actions, how I will monitor, and evaluate the lesson and my students.  I plan to carry the ideas of the GAME plan with me through my teaching career. 

I plan to immediately begin using technology 2-3 times a week in my classroom.  I feel like I use my SMART Board every day but I want to use it in more creative ways than to give notes or lecture.  I also plan to have my students create a wiki before the end of this school year.  As of right now, my plan is for them to create a wiki about World War II.  My students are always interested in learning about WWII and I think allowing them to do some of their own investigating.  I don't think my students will get bored learning about WWII and therefore creating a wiki would be a great way to extend their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment